Thanks for joining our exclusive membership!
You now have access to all the areas provided to your membership level, but first there is one last step. To ensure we have your correct email on file, we just sent you an email for you to confirm your membership. After reading this page, head over to your inbox and confirm your membership then hit the login page to get access (Step #1 below).
Before you get started, let me tell you a few things about the site. This is the ONLY time you will have access to this page so read it carefully to ensure you get the most from your membership.
- Login – The URL for the member login page is https://www.hipaaformsps.com/login/. It would be a good idea to go there now and bookmark it for future use. If you ever find yourself on the landing page of HIPAAforMSPs.com, there are Member Login buttons at the top and bottom of that page. So its easy to find even if you forget.
- Please be sure to check back often for new content. New content will be posted on a regular basis. I will try to keep you aware of the new content. Don’t expect new content daily. The last thing you need is yet another source of information overload. I post relevant information that member’s will find valuable. I don’t put content in the site for the sake of adding content.
- If you are invested in the Professional or Professional Plus membership, you have full access to all of the site’s amenities (and you rock!). If you did not invest in the Professional or Professional Plus membership, there will be areas of the site that you will not have access to. Most webinars, training and Office Hours calls aren’t available to non-Pro members either. If you go to these pages, you will see an error page alerting you that you do not have access. You can upgrade at any time and you only have to pay the difference in the cost… you won’t be charged twice.
- Vendor discounts – Vendors will verify your membership with us if you decide to take advantage of our vendor discounts and offers. Vendor discounts and income opportunities are only available to Professional and Professional Plus Members. Should you cancel your membership, we may notify the vendors of your cancellation and the vendor may remove further discounts, income opportunities and benefits that come with being a Professional or Professional Plus member of HIPAAforMSPs.com.
- If you have any comments, questions, suggestions or concerns, please contact me personally. This resource is being continually built for members like YOU. My personal email is email@example.com.
- If you have any problems with the site, please contact us. If the site is awesome, you can tell us that too! There is a Help Desk icon in the footer that takes you to our ticketing system.
- If you have any problems with a preferred vendor, please contact me. We have no control over vendors but if we get a number of complaints we will drop them from the site.
- If you cancel your membership, your access stops at the end of the time frame you’ve already paid for. You can renew at any time. Keep in mind if you have a discounted price and you cancel, you will not receive the discount when you sign up again. For example, if you signed up when the price was $47 and its now $67 and you cancel, your price will be $67 when you renew.
- Enjoy the site! Take advantage of every opportunity, every morsel of knowledge and use it to take your business to the next level.
- Take advantage of the Forums. You have access to me, my team and other members. Those members who don’t participate in the forums almost never get very far. Actions create results!
- I honestly want to see each member succeed in a big way. Please tell me what you need to help you achieve that success and I will leverage everything in this resource to help you.
- If you are new to HIPAA, look for the START HERE on the main menu. This page is a great jump start into your new journey. Also, go through our video training which is included in our paid membership plans. Take your time and don’t get overwhelmed.
- Take a few minutes and tell me about yourself and about your business either in the forums or via email. What is it that motivates you to come this far? What are your expectations, dreams, plans? Wanna know something weird about me?… 13 is my favorite number… yeah I’m strange like that. Maybe its because I was born on Friday the 13th. Want to know something else? I have triplets… 5 boys total, 1 being a stepson. In my younger days I was State Champion in four states in the Sport Karate circuit. Your turn!
- Have fun with the site, me, my team and other members. Building relationships will launch your business to a new level.Learn within the safety of friends and colleagues then go out there and crush it.
- Lastly, don’t try to drink from a fire hose! What does that mean? This resource, this journey you are on is not a sprint… its a continual process. The quickest way to give up and fail is to try to take it all in as fast as you can. You will become overwhelmed and quit before you even get started good. Take your time, hang in there and let the entire resource work FOR you, not against you.
Never hesitate to reach out to me personally for any reason. This resource is here for you… and so am I. My personal email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Unlike most online businesses, the founder is available to you. I run my own MSP business as well but I promise I will get back to you ASAP!
To Your Success,
J. David Sims